Chicken and Noodles
Your favorite cut of bone-in skin on chicken (I used a 1/2 chicken)
A couple stalks of celery with leaves attached
a couple of un-peeled carrots
1/2 large dice onion
1 cup water
1 chicken bullion cube
1 package of your favorite egg noodles
Extra chicken stock (if needed)
1. Add chicken (sprinkled with seasoned salt) vegetables, water and bullion cube to a crock pot and cook for 6 hours on low.
2. Strain liquid into a stock pot
3. Discard the vegetables
4. Remove all the bones from the chicken and shred chicken with a fork
5. Bring your liquid up to a boil and add the noodles, boil for about 20 mins
6. Add the chicken and more stock if needed.
Serve and enjoy!