1. Boil 1 frozen chicken breast in water mixed with seasoned salt, until done. Let rest and chop. (you can add more chicken or omit for a vegetarian dish)
2. Cook 1/2 lb of penne pasta to al dente
3. In a saucepan melt 1Tbsp of butter over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp of flour and stir until a rue has formed.
4. Add 1 cup milk and 1 tsp salt, stir until the sauce starts to thicken
5. Add 4 oz cream cheese cut into cube and stir until it starts to melt
6. Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella or Italian blend cheese and stir until melted. Turn off heat.
7. Add 1/2 cup of sour cream, 2 Tbsp mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp Miracle Whip and stir.
8. Add 1 or more cups of chicken water (or chicken stock or pasta water) and stir
9. Add a pinch of red pepper flakes for a kick
10. Mix together chicken, artichokes, onions, spinach and sauce
11. In an oblong baking dish, spread out pasta and pour over sauce mixture, and stir
12. Crush 1/2 package of Ritz crackers and sprinkle over casserole, drizzle with 1/2 stick of melted butter.
13. Cover with foil and bake for 15 min, remove foil and bake for another 10-15 min.
Serve and enjoy