1. Place a pork tenderloin in a slow cooker and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper
2. Add 3 oz tomato paste, 1/2 cup tomato juice, 6 oz pineapple juice,
1 Tbsp brown sugar, 1/2 tsp cumin, and 1 Tbsp chili powder
3. Add one onion cut into fourths, let cook for 6 hours.
4. Remove pork and shred with a fork
5. Discard the onion and add pork back to the sauce until serving.
One jalapeno or mini sweet pepper (according to preference) finely chopped
1 slice of onion finely chopped
1 Tbsp cilantro minced
1/2 cup chopped pineapple chunks
Lime juice and salt to taste
Combine and chill until serving
1. Chop 6 cherry or grape tomatoes, 2 slices of onion, 1-2 Tbsp cilantro and place in a bowl
sprinkle with 2-3 Tbsp lime juice and let soak for an hour or so
2. Mash 2 ripe avocados and add to the vegetables.
3. Mix and add salt to taste.