For regular lasagna or for a large pan of lasagna pasta double recipe
1. In a mixing bowl combine 1 egg beaten, 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese,
1/2 Tbsp parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
2. Brown 1/2 lb ground beef in a skillet with a sprinkle of garlic powder. Drain and discard grease.
3. Add 8 oz tomato sauce, 4 oz tomato sauce, 6 oz tomato paste, 1/2 tsp basil, 1/2 tsp salt. Allow to simmer for 10 min.
4. Cook and drain 1/2 lb pasta of your choice
5. In a glass baking dish layer pasta, cottage cheese mixture, sauce and mozzarella cheese. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
6. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 min.
Easy Vinaigrette Dressing
Mix all ingredients and pour over salad fixings