2. Add 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese and stir until melted and gooey
3. Add 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup, 1 cup of milk, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 tsp dry mustard, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper.
4. Stir until creamy smooth and set aside
** This makes 2 small 8x8 pans or 1 large 9x13 (I freezes well, so you can save the other half for later)
5. Prepare your favorite pasta to al dente and place in you baking dish
6. Pour on the cheese mixture and stir well
7. Crush some cracker crumbs and sprinkle over the top, drizzle with melted butter
8. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
1. Using a smoked whole chicken: remove skin, remove meat from bones and chop up.
2. Place the meat in a bowl mix with your favorite BBQ sauce
3. Stir into the creamy classic recipe, top with cracker crumbs and butter and bake
1. Prepare you seafood of choice (I used lobster tail and canned crab meat, but you could use shrimp or scallops or whatever you like)
2. In the cheese mixture I used gouda cheese instead of cheddar but that is optional
3. Mix together, top with cracker crumbs and butter and bake.