1. Wash and de-stem about 12 button mushrooms, place them on a foil lined baking sheet
2. Mix together 4oz soften cream cheese, 2 Tbsp Italian style breadcrumbs, ½ tsp salt and ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
3. Fill each mushroom
4. Place under low broil for about 10 min, until brown and you see some liquid at the bottom of each mushroom
5. Brush each mushroom with butter and serve immediately!
For video see http://countrykitchenapproved.blogspot.com/2015/03/pasta-la-vista-baby-spcourtney-and-meat.html
Shoestring Onion Rings
1. Cut onions into thin slices
2. Soak in milk
3. Dredge in flour mixed with seasoned salt
4. Fry until golden brown and enjoy!
Homemade Potato Chips
1. Peel and slice potatoes into very thin slices (rinse with ice cold water)
2. Deep Fry until golden brown
3. Place on a paper towel to absorb extra oil
4. Salt and enjoy!
Country Style Green Beans
1. Clean green beans and break off the ends. Put them in a stock pot with;
chopped red onion, bacon bits, 1-2 Tbsp bacon grease, and 1tsp salt
2. Add enough water to cover the bottom of the pan (1/2 a cup or so) and boil until soft (20-30 or more mins)
3. Drain water and add more salt to taste
**Another great reason to never throw away bacon grease (just put it on a cup or jar and store in the fridge for various uses)
1 large or 2 small cans Pork-n-beans
1/2 cup ketchup
1 Tbsp mustard
1/2 cup brown sugar
1-2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
2-3 strips of cooked bacon (crumbled)
1/4 cup diced onion
Combine all ingredients and pour into a square glass baking dish. Bake for 30 min at 350 degree
1. Steam 6 eggs for 12 min. then cool in a bowl of ice water
2. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks into a bowl
3. Mash the yolks with a fork and add ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp dry mustard, 3 Tbsp miracle whip and 1 Tbsp vinegar
4. Mix until well combined
5. Scoop some filling into each egg and sprinkle with paprika.